Nothing stretches your team like a new opening! And nothing showcases our value better. Our team can partner with you through the entire process, providing the foresight, guidance, tools and human-power to make your new opening a success. We typically begin our work 60-90 days before the opening, but it’s never too late to start working together. Companies that have already opened often request more support – and we are happy to help!
Here are some of the ways we pitch in:
- Identifying and recruiting key leaders
- Setting up HRIS and payroll systems
- Sourcing and interviewing hourly FOH or BOH employees
- Onboarding new hires
- Conducting mandatory trainings for new staff (including sexual harassment training)
- Preparing company handbooks
- Implementing and administering benefits programs
- Recruiting and training an HR generalist once your establishment is up and running
Whether it’s making more out of your current systems or implementing new ones, making sense of the latest technology solutions can be challenging.
To ensure you make the best decisions for your business, our experts – who are familiar with most HR systems and use them every day – will optimize, identify, integrate or implement the HR systems best tailored to your present and future needs. Our team is well-equipped to provide objective, unbiased advice and feedback as you navigate the technology landscape. We can help with:
- Payroll systems
- Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
- Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Scheduling platforms
- Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Point of Sale (POS) systems
Growth through acquisition
If you’re growing your restaurant portfolio by buying businesses, you already know how important it is to go in with your eyes open. Evaluating your target early will provide you with more time to manage the inevitable challenges, and be in a better position to negotiate a purchase price, right-size your insurance coverage, or deal with any potential problems before you’re left holding the bag. Our experienced HR leaders can sniff out a problem quickly and confidently, putting you in a stronger position to succeed.
For companies looking to integrate a new acquisition, our team can provide objective advice to help you retain talent and achieve synergies right away.
To support key business transitions, we:
- Conduct HR due diligence
- Develop change management strategy
- Create/integrate policies, total rewards, and more
- Help you retain key employees
- Facilitate staff transitions
- Support communications
Many companies realize they suffer from suboptimal processes, structures or systems, but lack the time and focus to identify root causes and course-correct to be more effective. Empowered can take an objective look at your organization, recommending reporting structures that make sense and ensuring your people are positioned to thrive.
- Does running your business feel more difficult than it should be?
- Are you growing but unsure of the team and structure you need to support that growth?
- Are your employees confused around their roles and responsibilities?
- Does your team often feel fragmented or inefficient?
We’ve helped hundreds of companies work through these challenges and would be happy to help you.
Company mission, vision & values
Are your employees driven for the right reasons? Do they start each day with a strong sense of purpose and alignment with your business goals?
E|H can help create your mission, vision and core values, the building blocks of a purpose-driven company culture. These elements will help you hire more effectively, align your team around what’s important, and achieve better business results.