E|H tackles your targeted needs or hard-to fill positions with a tailored, strategic approach.
- Understanding what makes your company and culture unique
- Aligning our search with your business objectives
- Advising on leading practices to give you an edge
- Tapping into our deep network
- Spearheading communication from source to hire
Even after your candidate is placed, we keep our finger on the pulse to ensure they are successful in their role long-term.
In need of hands-on, flexible recruiting support? An E|H talent associate will join your team on a part- or full-time basis to help hire hourly employees, to fill multiple management positions or provide dedicated recruiting capabilities.
The talent associate will manage job postings, budgeting, candidate screening, interviews, coordination – even support offer negotiation – all for less than the cost of a full-time in-house resource.
Talent acquisition strategy
Today’s highly competitive job market requires grit and constant adaptation from even the most ideal employers.
E|H employs decades of recruiting experience to help our clients gain a strategic advantage. Clarifying or revamping your interview process, retraining your hiring managers, providing data-driven insights, and evaluating your compensation and benefits offerings are just some of the ways we help our clients boost their recruiting impact.
E|H identifies quality talent to function as an extension of your team on an interim or ongoing basis.
The benefits of temporary staffing:
- Delivers maximum flexibility and value for short-term job openings and part-time needs
- Accommodates fluctuations in your business effortlessly, ramping up and down as needed
- Provides relief to your team in periods of intense growth or activity
- Reduces your fixed payroll and benefits costs
- Connects you with solid candidates fully vetted by our experienced recruiters, taking the guesswork out of your hiring
- Enables you to “try out” potential future hires and convert them to full-time employees with zero risk